CPC supplied the following for Audio Designer / Front of House Operator and Managing Director of CPC, Murray Keidge:
- 24 Cabinets of Altec Lansing Arena Speaker system for main left, right. All driven from Crown MA series amplifiers with Klark Teknik Processing.
- 10 Meyer Sound MSL-4 and many UPA-1a as delays and various fill systems.
- 96 Channel Midas XL8 Digital Mixing System.
- 80 Neumann KM84i, KM85i, U87i and U89i microphones.
- 16 AKG C414buls Microphones.
- 8 Channels of Sennhieser EM3032 radio systems with SKM5000 hand helds and SK5012 with MKE2 headsets.
- 85 Channels of Behringer and Shure Headphones/IEMs for entire orchestra click tracks.
For the touring Technical Director and Lighting Designer, Paul Collison of Eleven Design, CPC supplied, rigged and system tech'd the following:
- 39 Martin Mac 2000 Profiles with a collection of Woodroffe and custom gobos
- 10 Martin Mac 2000 Washes
- 7 Clay Paky Alpha Profiles 1500
- 48 Vello XP600 Moving RGBW LED Wash
- 48 Vello Classic Dot Matrix RGB LED Bars
- 4 Vello RGB LED Wall Wash
- 4 Litecraft RGBW Multi Par LED Can
- MDG Ice Fog Compak low fogger and custom fog handling system
- MDG Atmosphere HO Hazer
- MA Lighting's GrandMA2 Light console, with OnPC backup
- 4 MA Lighting's 2 port nodes
- 1 MA Lighting's 4 port node
If you missed this show, keep an eye out as you may have a second chance in the not too distant future!
For more information about anything covered in this article, please contact our production department.
- Rate this item
- Published in Recent Shows
- Read 7082 times